Biaxial geogrids are specially designed for the stabilization and the reinforcement of soil. The single-layer biaxial grid is ideal in applications where granular soil is present allows for the effective confinement and reinforcement of the soil.
- MIRAGRID® Geogrids are composed of high molecular weight, high tenacity polyester multifilament yarns woven in tension and finished with a PVC coating. MIRAGRID series are inert to biological degradation and resistant to naturally encountered
chemicals, alkalis, and acids
- High long-term design strengths (LTDS): Miragrid® geogrids have more than 220,000 hours of tension creep testing performed at an independent test laboratory.
- Credible: Dependable long term strength assured.
- Cost effective: Creep resistant polyester fibers provide higher allowable tensile strength, minimizing the required number of geogrid layers. Wide rolls significantly reducing placement time, lowering cost.
- Light weight: Easy to handle and no sharp edges.
- Flexible, tough: Minimizes movement of soil structure.
- Strength: Miragrid® geogrids provide the widest strength range, and are the highest strength geogrid material in the market today.